Podcast: David Petraeus on Putin's war games
Listen: At the 2022 Munich Security Conference, world leaders are gathering again for the first time in two years at a moment of unprecedented crisis. At the time of this GZERO World Podcast interview, Russia’s 150,000 plus troops have yet to cross the Ukrainian border, but Western officials warn that an invasion could happen at any moment. Ian Bremmer is joined by former CIA director and retired four-star general David Petraeus—who’s taken part in a couple of invasions himself—to talk about this critical moment in world history. Things look grim, no doubt, but when it comes to the state of NATO today, Petraeus says that there is a silver lining.
Subscribe to the GZERO World Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, or your preferred podcast platform to receive new episodes as soon as they're published.
- Will Putin invade Ukraine? - GZERO Media ›
- Podcast: Fighting for democracy in "Europe's last dictatorship ... ›
- Is Putin still Soviet? Wrong question - GZERO Media ›
- Podcast: How a US-China war could happen: Warning from ret ... ›
- Petraeus: Putin has united his adversaries - GZERO Media ›
- Podcast: Why Putin will fail: former Finnish PM Alexander Stubb - GZERO Media ›
- Podcast: The Ukraine war is destroying Putin’s reputation - GZERO Media ›
- Podcast: Naked power politics challenge global democracy, says author Yascha Mounk - GZERO Media ›