As the US economy powers ahead to recover from COVID, many developing economies are getting further left behind — especially those in Latin America. Economic historian Adam Tooze says the region, which did relatively well during the global recession, is now "looking at a lost decade." Watch his interview with Ian Bremmer on the latest episode of GZERO World.
Watch this episode of GZERO World with Ian Bremmer: How the COVID-damaged economy surprised Adam Tooze
- The Graphic Truth: Poverty Reduction in Latin America - GZERO ... ›
- Women in power: Chile's Michelle Bachelet - GZERO Media ›
- Mexico vote will test support for López Obrador's agenda of change ... ›
- Bolsonaro's Brazil is divided and in crisis - GZERO Media ›
- What saved the global economy from another Great Depression ... ›